Bad Server Response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Server Response

I'm running the latest EspoCRM 5.9.1 on Ubuntu 18.04 and Apache.

In one instance of EspoCRM, in the Administration panel, under settings, NO change that I make will save. Any change I make creates the red "Bad Server Response" message inside the page in the browser. There's nothing in the Apache log or the EspoCRM data/logs when this happens besides the access request in the apache log. No errors anywhere in logs. As a result, I don't yet know where to begin.

I do have installations where the admin settings page does work. It's just this one instance that I'm having the problem with. The instances are all running on the same server, for what it's worth. There are no resource issues (CPU, RAM, Disk space, Network issues, etc) on the server.

I was getting this issue with 5.8.4 as well, before I upgraded.

Any help is appreciated.

Hi there.

> I was getting this issue with 5.8.4 as well, before I upgraded.

So you mean that you did successful upgrade upon this issue? Do you remember what changes you had made right before you faced this issue?
    Please Press F12 button to open a developer tools panel. After, reproduce the error again and investigate results from the Console and Network tabs. Provide screenshots with that errors.

Comment

I found the issue. It was permissions.

Somewhere along the way I must have run something which changed perms. I encountered a similar error somewhere else and when I ran chown -R www-data:www-data on the directory, the problem was resolved.

Comment

Working...
      X