X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank page except Copyright Info right after Installation

Hi everybody,
    i'm new to EspoCRM.
    I successfully installed it on my server (PHP7.3, MySQL 5.7.28). At least that's what the install tool says.
    My providers says my server meets all requirements.
    I did not edit the crontab yet.
    After installation i get a blank grey page, only copyright information at the bottom.
    Firefox Console says:

Code:
    Source-Map-Fehler: Error: request failed with status 404
    Ressourcen-Adresse: [URL]https://crm.perzgartler.com/client/espo.min.js?r=1586288691[/URL]
    Source-Map-Adresse: purify.min.js.map
    And then a large number of Errors:
    Code:
    Error: Could not load file 'client/res/templates/dashlet.tpl?r=1586288691'
    Do you have any idea what's going on?
    I hope you can help me,
    cheers from Austria,
    p.etrus

Hi, I have checked it and it looks like there are the bad permissions for the files and directories. Please read this https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...-based-systems.

Comment

Hi Maximus,
      i checked the permissions and executed those chmod commands. Ownership is correct.
      But nothing changed, it's the same errors as before.
      Any other ideas?
      Last edited by p.etrus; 04-08-2020, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Well, if the permissions are good and the owner is correct then there are some restrictions on the server level. Please check an EspoCRM log file in the /data/logs directory to get the error description. Also if you have access to the server log files, check them either.

Comment

OK, i checked the /data/logs/ logfile and it says:
          Code:
          [2020-04-07 20:39:31] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception ParseError: "syntax error, unexpected '?', expecting variable (T_VARIABLE)" at /www/htdocs/w0181744/crm/application/Espo/ORM/Entity.php line 66 {"exception":"[object] (ParseError(code: 0): syntax error, unexpected '?', expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) at /www/htdocs/w0181744/crm/application/Espo/ORM/Entity.php:66)"} []
          Maybe that's the problem?

Comment

Oh i solved that by chance:
            My root directory had an old .htaccess with loads of entries from my old CMS in it.
            I deleted those and voilá.
            I can now login into EspoCRM!
            I still have following errors in Forefox's console, but everything seems to be fine:

Code:
            Ressourcen-Adresse: https://crm.perzgartler.com/client/espo.min.js?r=1586291977
            Source-Map-Adresse: purify.min.js.map

unreachable code after return statement
            espo.min.js:201:12

Ressourcen-Adresse: https://crm.perzgartler.com/client/espo.min.js?r=1586291977
            Source-Map-Adresse: gridstack.min.map

Comment

I have checked and you have this file. Sometimes such sort of error may be linked to a browser cache issue. You can try to open this file manually by imputing its URL: https://crm.perzgartler.com/client/espo.min.js. After, load your EspoCRM page and check whether the error 404 disappeared.

Comment

Hi Maximus,
                thanks for the hint, i still get those errors in FireFox Console. Also my admin account seems to be currupted, i do not have all the permissions i had right after installation. Half of the Menu-items on the left are missing:
                Actually, i only have those items i have allowed for my only user-roles.

I tried clear_cache.php in CLI, but i get following error:

Code:
                PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '?', expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) in /www/htdocs/w0181744/crm/application/Espo/Core/Container.php on line 113
                Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?', expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) in /www/htdocs/w0181744/crm/application/Espo/Core/Container.php on line 113
                Do you know, what went wrong?

Cheers, P

Edit: i just deleted the ? from line 113 in application/Espo/Core/Container.php, did the php clear_cache.php again and no i have all my menu items in my admin-account!
                Last edited by p.etrus; 04-10-2020, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Hi p.etrus. Please put '?' sign back. I assume that you got that error because your PHP CLI version is less than 7.1. Please run this command in the console to check what is your PHP CLI version:

Code:
                  php -v
                  You mentioned that you have PHP v.7.3. But this is a web server PHP. You have to set the same PHP version for your CLI for the correct EspoCRM work.

Comment

Hi Maximus, thank you very much for your help.
                    I restored the ? and updated the PHP CLI version (You are right, it was on 7.0) to the same PHP version as web server (now both 7.4).
                    I still get the error
                    Code:
                    unreachable code after return statement  [URL="https://crm.perzgartler.com/client/espo.min.js?r=1586531918"]espo.min.js:201:12[/URL]
                    But to me it seems everything work just fine...

Comment

Code:
                      unreachable code after return statement
                      It is a warning, not an error. Don't worry about it.

Comment

, thanks!

Comment

Hi,

I have the similar error;

Code:
                          PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?', expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) in /home/godental/crm.sscenergy.co.uk/application/Espo/Core/Container.php on line 113
                          And i checked the PHP version and confirm using the latest;

Code:
                          [godental@ukpro1 ~]$ php -v
                          PHP 7.4.7 (cli) (built: Jun 11 2020 11:00:03) ( NTS )
                          Copyright (c) The PHP Group
                          Zend Engine v3.4.0, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
                          [godental@ukpro1 ~]$
                          But still getting the error - removing the "?" helps but you mention in the earlier posts not to remove it.

Comment

Nevermind the error has stopped - i guess it took a while to pickup the php

Comment

Working...
                            X