Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New install on Ubuntu 18.04 - blank screen

Hey guys,

Brand new to EspoCRM... fresh install seemed to have gone without a hitch.. everything checked out on the install screens... but then blank page upon completion..

Tried to restart Apache, no change... tried the rebuild.php from CLI... no change...

Found this error in the log...

[2020-02-05 13:09:20] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: file_get_contents(html/main.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory {"code":2,"message":"file_get_contents(html/main.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory","file":"/var/www/html/crm.spacecoasttelecom.com/html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/ClientManager.php","line":158,"context":{"runScrip t":"app.start();","htmlFilePath":"html/main.html","vars":[],"isDeveloperMode":null,"cacheTimestamp":158090812 7,"useCache":true,"jsFileList":["client/espo.min.js"],"loaderCacheTimestamp":1580908127,"cssFileList ":[],"linkList":[{"href":"client/fonts/open-sans/open-sans-v16-cyrillic_latin_cyrillic-ext_latin-ext-regular.woff2","as":"font","type":"font/woff2","rel":"preload","noTimestamp":true,"crossor igin":true},{"href":"client/fonts/open-sans/open-sans-v16-cyrillic_latin_cyrillic-ext_latin-ext-600.woff2","as":"font","type":"font/woff2","rel":"preload","noTimestamp":true,"crossor igin":true}],"scriptsHtml":"\n <script type="text/javascript" src="client/espo.min.js?r=1580908127" data-base-path=""></script>","jsFile":"client/espo.min.js","src":"client/espo.min.js?r=1580908127","additionalStyleSheetsHt ml":"","linksHtml":"\n <link rel="preload" href="client/fonts/open-sans/open-sans-v16-cyrillic_latin_cyrillic-ext_latin-ext-regular.woff2" as="font" as="font/woff2" crossorigin>\n <link rel="preload" href="client/fonts/open-sans/open-sans-v16-cyrillic_latin_cyrillic-ext_latin-ext-600.woff2" as="font" as="font/woff2" crossorigin>","item":{"href":"client/fonts/open-sans/open-sans-v16-cyrillic_latin_cyrillic-ext_latin-ext-600.woff2","as":"font","type":"font/woff2","rel":"preload","noTimestamp":true,"crossor igin":true},"href":"client/fonts/open-sans/open-sans-v16-cyrillic_latin_cyrillic-ext_latin-ext-600.woff2","as":"font","rel":"preload","type":"fon t/woff2","additinalPlaceholder":" crossorigin","data":{"applicationId":"espocrm-application-id","apiUrl":"api/v1","applicationName":"EspoCRM","cacheTimestamp":1 580908127,"loaderCacheTimestamp":1580908127,"style sheet":"client/css/espo/hazyblue-vertical.css","runScript":"app.start();","basePath ":"","useCache":"true","appClientClassName":"app", "scriptsHtml":"\n <script type="text/javascript" src="client/espo.min.js?r=1580908127" data-base-path=""></script>","additionalStyleSheetsHtml":"","linksHtml ":"\n <link rel="preload" href="client/fonts/open-sans/open-sans-v16-cyrillic_latin_cyrillic-ext_latin-ext-regular.woff2" as="font" as="font/woff2" crossorigin>\n <link rel="preload" href="client/fonts/open-sans/open-sans-v16-cyrillic_latin_cyrillic-ext_latin-ext-600.woff2" as="font" as="font/woff2" crossorigin>"}}} []

I checked the file it said it can't find and it is there... and owned by www-data with the correct permissions as far as I can tell...

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction here...

Thanks

I was able to figure it out.... it seems the install didn't create the html folder and was looking for the main.html file there.... once I created that and moved the file it worked fine.

Comment

Working...
    X