Unable to upgrade from 5.5.6 to 5.6.14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to upgrade from 5.5.6 to 5.6.14

So I've downloaded the upgrade .zip file.

On the instructions to upgrade it states (1) disable Cron jobs...Administration>Settings (2) enable Maintenance Mode...Administration>Settings.

I can see either of these options on my Administration>Settings page.

Have tried to make all setup Cron jobs inactive and applied update - no luck.

Any tips for a relative non-tech?

Hello,
    No, you don't need to inactive all jobs. Disable Cron and Maintenance Mode helps you to make an upgrade with more safety way for some Cron processes and other system users. So, basically these steps are enough to be ready for system upgrade.
    If you received some error upon upgrade, please check the log file in the /data/logs directory.

Comment

Hi Team,

Same problem here too. Stuck at version 5.5.6 since long time. Whenever I try to upgrade, at last there will be 500 error.

Comment

• Maximus
        Maximus commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi,
        please check in a log file that located in the data/logs/ directory what caused the error 500. Provide this file or at least provide the error description.

I've done that few times. It can be because of limits in mysql. I was using two espocrm instances on same server, one instance upgraded with succes, and second had issues.
      Please check logs like Maximus says.

In my case, i export database to another server(vps), i changed database credentials in config file(to new server). After that i rebuild espocrm, i upgraded espocrm, exported database from remote server, imported to old one. Of course i've changed credentials, rebuild espocrm and that's it.

If you need more info please let me know
      Hello We're using EspoCRM from april 2017. We're php and wordpress devs from more than 9 years. We have experience in laravel and symfony. From time when we started using EspoCRM, we learn alot. Based on that experience we where able to prepare many scripts for EspoCRM. We had opportunity to work with few clients from UK,

Comment

Working...
      X