Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPgrade fgrom 5.5.6 to 5.6.14

Hi
    I have been running 5.5.6 for some time but want to upgrade to latest version to increase number of columns available in layout. I have followed the upgrade process using both the UI and also uploading the ZIP file but both methods result in the following:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Espo\Core\Container::get() must be an instance of Espo\Core\string, string given, called in /home/global/crm.globalcareernetworks.com/application/Espo/Core/Application.php on line 48 and defined in /home/global/crm.globalcareernetworks.com/application/Espo/Core/Container.php on line 41

I have run php rebuild.php from the CLI however the error persists.

PHP Version: 7.3
    display_errors = On max_execution_time = 180 max_input_time = 180 max_input_vars = 1000 memory_limit = 256M post_max_size = 50M session.gc_maxlifetime = 1440 session.save_path = "/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php73" upload_max_filesize = 50M zlib.output_compression = Off What have I done wrong?

Thanks.

An update everybody. Have re-applied the PHP Version 7.3 via MultiPHP in CPanel and the system now works. Have now upgraded to 5.7.11.

Comment

Working...
    X