Email fetching error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email fetching error

Hi, I have a problem related to fetching personal emails. They do not appear in the inbox. I am running Espo version 5.7.8 on ubuntu 16.04. My php version is 7.3.12. The cron is set to check for emails every minute.

Under the system requirement page in Administration, all processes are listed in green as Success. My imap settings are correct as I receive green notes stating successful connection. I can send SMTP emails and they show up as sent in the email sent section.

When checking PHP in Terminal mode the PHP and ESPO logs mention nothing about an error.

We're running cron as www-data, and while trying to run cron.php manually it throws the following error: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 2097152 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8192 bytes) in /var/www/html/espocrm/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Slim.php on line 227

Our PHP memory limit is set to 512MB, so this shouldn't happen at all.

Can someone help please?

Hello David,
    CRON uses PHP CLI, so you need to configure its php.ini file, not a web server php.ini file. For example, on the Linux OS it can be in the /etc/php/7.3/cli/ directory. Check the 'memory_limit' parameter.

Comment

Hi Max, Memory limit is set to 512MB on /etc/php/7.2/cli/php.ini as well

Comment

Please check whether your php cli version is 7.2 by running this command in a terminal: php -v.

Comment

Hi Maximus, the php version I currently have installed is 7.3.12-1

Comment

If your php cli version is 7.3.12-1, could you check please the memory_limit param in the /etc/php/7.3/cli/php.ini file? We need to be sure that we haven't missed anything before we go farther.

Comment

The memory limit parameter is 512MB. I am running mysql version 5.7, but I just noticed other mysql settings.

mysqlnd is version 5.0.12-dev 20150407

pdo_mysql are version: 5.0.12-dev - 20150407
              Command buffer size 4096
              Read buffer size 32768
              Read timeout 86400

Phar PHP archive support is 1.1.1,

Could those cause a problem?

Comment

You mentioned that you have 512MB. If so, the memory_limit should be equalled to 512M or 536870912. If you have 512MB, then it is incorrect value. Check whether the memory_limit parameters set to correct value for your php cli.

Comment

Hi Maximus. I fixed the original problem by installing Ubuntu 18.04 and loading php 7.2. The memory is still the same. It works now.

Comment

Working...
                  X