Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMTP sendmail error

I give this error in SMT setup sending email

[2015-05-12 08:58:06] Espo.ERROR: API [POST]:/:controller/action/:action, Params:Array
    (
    [controller] => Email
    [action] => sendTestEmail
    )
    , InputData: {"server":"mail.xxxxxx.org","port":25,"auth":true, "security":"","username":"xxxxxx@xxxxxx.org","pass word":null,"fromName":"*****","fromAddress":"xxxxx x@xxxxxx.org","type":"preferences","id":"1","email Address":"xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.org"} - Permission denied [] []
    [2015-05-12 08:58:06] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: Permission denied, Code: 500 URL: /xxxxxxx/api/v1/Email/action/sendTestEmail [] []

i have set 775 in api and data directory... with user apache

Did you set 775 for all sub-directories of "data", "api" as well?
    Last edited by tarasm; 05-12-2015, 10:31 AM.
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Yes, as installation guide.
      in my /api/v1/ directory there isn't "Email" directory.

Comment

Sorry, my mistake, not "api" directory. "custom" directory should have 775 permission.
        But in your case, the problem is not in file permissions. It seems like your hosting doesn't grant access to open socket to connect to SMTP server.
        Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Hi tarasm,

I have same error. I cannot send email test "Error 500 Permission Denied". How to grant access to open socket from my hosting to connect to SMTP server?

Comment

Hi!

Same here, cannot solve that problem

Comment

Hello, I hate "me too" replies, but I spent the day trying to figure out the problem but i couldn't a clue. Also debugging was difficult enough that i couldn't get any useful information.

Comment

Has this been resolved?

Comment

Hello
                  Did you try this https://gistpages.com/posts/phpmaile..._denied_13_fix ?

Comment

Working...
                  X