X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server change Admin login issue

Hi

Need to switch domains and servers.

Just backed up DB and Data and then FTP'd to new server but getting a password error.

Have checked DB Users and can see Usernames and encrypted password so not sure why this happening.

Andy Ideas?

Thank you in advance

MATO

I can reset the password by creating a new config.php but then we lose all custom fields

Comment

Hello,
      perhaps this will shed the light: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/inst...2703#post52703.

Comment

Hello,
        this is I think because Hash in config file.
        you can make a "forget password"

Regards

Comment

Hi

I have managed to get in with my old admin account buy creating a new admin account on the DB and resetting the password (believe there is a security issue changing from one db name and user name.)

I am happy that I can now get in but we have lost all the changes to the CRM so its back to default, for instance the logo has disappeared ?

Any thoughts?

MATO

Comment

Question - when uploading a file to documents where does it store the file as all out documents links have failed as well ?

Comment

All uploaded files should be stored in the /data/upload directory.

Comment

OK so they are wrapped within a file for instance 5d3033dfb44ba4641 ?

Also why would we lose all out custom fields and look and feel?
                Last edited by MATO; 10-22-2019, 02:31 PM.

Comment

1. Yes.
                  2. All your custom fields, entities, etc, parameters are stored in the custom/Espo/Custom directory. Just replace your new Custom with the old Custom. Don't forget to make rebuild after.
                  Also, if you made some custom view customization manually, they should be stored in the /client/custom directory. Do not forget to copy them as well.

Comment

Thank you resolved all issues

Comment

Working...
                    X