problems in case and rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems in case and rebuild

Hello, Sorry for my bad English, Thanks in advance, I need help with a problem I have when viewing the case module, and when doing rebuild. If I go to the case module I cannot log in to see the details in any of the cases. Show the name of the case but don't let me in, it doesn't appear in blue and I also get an error when I go to the administrator to rebuild. I imagine that the two problems are affected in the error log I get this
    [27-Aug-2019 15:19:01 UTC] PHP Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Espo\Core\Container::get() must be an instance of Espo\Core\string, string given, called in /home/wmaccesstec/public_html/crmaccess/application/Espo/Core/Application.php on line 21 and defined in /home/wmaccesstec/public_html/crmaccess/application/Espo/Core/Container.php on line 14

in the images you can also see in the console that error gives Thank you very much I hope to solve this problem, and thank you very much

Hello,
    Check please the web server error log file. Could you also attach the EspoCRM error log file (espocrm/data/logs)? Is this issue occurs in the Case module only? Have you made some customization in the EspoCRM files before you have faced the issue?

Comment

Working...
    X