Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

^ Arrow not working on assigned user - Espo.ERROR: (403) GET /crm/api/v1/User?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Arrow not working on assigned user - Espo.ERROR: (403) GET /crm/api/v1/User?

I have a new install,

CONTACTS > *any contact name* > Assigned User

When clicking on the ^ arrow next to the users name, it doesnt load up an available list, instead I get a 403: denied error at the top (see screenshot), but I can manually type in the name and assign the contact to a user without an issue..

PHP Version - 7.2.19
    MYSQL Version - 5.7.20
    OS Version = Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS, Apache2
    ESPO Version = 5.6.2

Lots show the below:

[2019-06-14 16:23:18] Espo.ERROR: (403) GET /crm/api/v1/User?orderBy=name&maxSize=20&select=id,name&boolFi lterList%5B%5D=onlyMyTeam&primaryFilter=active&q=R yan+O%27Blakes [] []
    Attached Files

Hello.
    Does this error occur when you try to assign user under by admin user?
    Try to set the correct permission https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...-based-systems.

Comment

Thanks for the reply - yes, using the administrator user (and/or) an additional admin-created user. I get the same results.
      Thanks for the permissions guide, I ran through it before making the post and confirm all is executed, applied and I did a few reboots for good measure too.

Also tried another browser, and a mobile browser. Same results..

Comment

Administrator doesn't have any restrictions at all if the permissions of the files and the owner of the files are set correctly. Does this error occur only in the Contact entity?
        Maybe it is a cache stuck issue. Please try to test if this issue will occur in the incognito window of your web browser.

Comment

Working...
        X