Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad "Server Response" after DB import

Hi,

I am using EspoCRM 5.5.6 on a Bitnami stack (Windows10 Pro, 1809)

As the new 5.6.2 version needs a higher php version, I decided to make a pure -non Bitnami- installation of 5.6.2 with XAMPP.

Installation process worked fine, and I deleted the origin 5.6.2 tables and tried to import my productive 5.5.6 tables. phpmyadmin stopped at the import start with an error. No problem, I just imported the DDL with mySQLFront, it worked. After adapting the user password, I tried to open espocrm and got an "Bad Server Response" error.

The log had the following content:

[2019-06-02 11:22:46] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'user.modified_at' in 'field list'" at C:\xampp\htdocs\espocrm\application\Espo\ORM\DB\Ma pper.php line 80 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 42S22): SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'user.modified_at' in 'field list' at C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\espocrm\\application\\Espo\\ORM \\DB\\Mapper.php:80)"} []
    Are there any inconstistencies?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
    Michael

Now, I really noticed that there are differences in the database schema. A lot of new "created_at" and "modifed_at" columns in the tables. So when import the structure and data of my productive systems there are missing columns which lead to "Bad Server Response" and 500 errors.

How can I avoid a lot of manual post work?

Regards,
    Michael

Comment

Hello.
      Have you read this https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...p-and-restore/?

Comment

Hi,
        yes, the only difference is that I did the dump and import with phpmyadmin. I also tried it with mysqldump, but result is the same... bad server response and missing columns in the tables....

Comment

I suggest you import your DB via a terminal, cause if your DB is huge it may not import all the data.

Comment

Hello, thanks for the help. Now I did the export/import with the terminal. Same issue. "Bad Server Response".

Comment

You can make a clean installation of the EspoCRM v.5.5.6, import your DB and then upgrade to the EspoCRM v.5.6.2. This way should correctly make the changes in your DB.

Comment

Working...
              X