PHP upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP upgrade

Hi guys, I'm running on version 5.5.6. When I trying to upgrade I received the message that PHP version is not supported (7.0.27). I just install the PHP 7.3 on the server, but the Espocrm always show the version as 7.0.27. How I can change the PHP version on Escpocrm?

Hello.
    Are you trying to upgrade EspoCRM via CLI? If so you should upgrade a PHP CLI version at first.

Comment

Hi Maximus, thank you for the fast reply. No, I'm using the web interface Administration > Upgrade > Upload file ... and the message "Your PHP version does not support this installation package."

Comment

I just install the PHP 7.3 on the server, but the Espocrm always show the version as 7.0.27
        In the Administration -> System Requirements always showing you the PHP version that mounted on your server. I think you have a few different PHP versions on your web server so you just need to disable the PHP v.7.0.27 and enable PHP v. 7.3.
        Please Google it to find out how to change the PHP version.

Comment

PHP v7.3.5 is installed, see below:

/usr/bin/php -v
          PHP 7.3.5-1+0~20190503094000.38+jessie~1.gbp60a41b (cli) (built: May 3 2019 10:05:49) ( NTS )
          Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group
          Zend Engine v3.3.5, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies

But, Espocrm use an install somewhere else, see:

/opt/bitnami/php/bin/php -v
          PHP 7.0.27 (cli) (built: Jan 19 2018 12:12:50) ( NTS )
          Copyright (c) 1997-2017 The PHP Group
          Zend Engine v3.0.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2017 Zend Technologies

Would the solution simply be to copy from one place to another?

Comment

Please read this https://community.bitnami.com/t/upda...ewer-php/48376.

Comment

Understood! I believe it is best to install a new server with the most current version of Escpocrm and migrate the data from the old server to the new server. I understand that, although possible, the updating process should be simpler.

Comment

The updating process is simple. Unfortunately for the Bitnami stack, there is only one this way to solve this issue.

Comment

Working...
                X