Cannot get Portal to work ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot get Portal to work ...

Hi, I am using EspoCRM 5.6.1 on Windows with IIS. Everything works pretty good, error log does not show any serious problems.

The only thing I cannot get to work is customer portals. I receive an Error 500. I did not change the web.config file and it is still:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <configuration>
    <system.webServer>
    <rewrite>
    <rules>
    <rule name="rule 1G" stopProcessing="true">
    <match url="^" />
    <action type="Rewrite" url="index.php" appendQueryString="true" />
    </rule>
    </rules>
    </rewrite>
    </system.webServer>
    </configuration>

Does anybody have a running version of Portals on IIS? Any help is very appreciated ...

Thanks,

Bernhard

Ok, so I checked the browser console and it tells me:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (URL Rewrite Module Error.)

The documentation does not show any hints about rewrite for IIS. Apagy and Nginx are described... Anybody out there who made that working under IIS?

Thanks

Bernhard

Comment

Hello Bernhard.

error log does not show any serious problems.
      Is there described any errors that linked to a portal? If yes, could you attach this log file? Also, could you attach a screenshot with your portal configs?
      Please check if your IIS server allows such MIME types as .json, .tpl, .woff. This can help you to do it https://kc.author-it.com/reader/rZX_...Dw56JM2lei4j1A

Comment

Dear Maximus,

thank you very much for picking this up. I checked the mime types and they are defined. The data/logs log file just says:

[2019-04-17 12:35:15] Espo.ERROR: Could not store sent email (Email Account 5c13d461b4421c7af): cannot create message, please check if the folder exists and your flags [] []

[2019-04-17 12:53:11] Espo.ERROR: Could not store sent email (Email Account 5c13d461b4421c7af): cannot create message, please check if the folder exists and your flags [] []

I think this is not related. There is nothing more in today's log file. The Browser Console shows now 2 errors (shown in the first image)...

The second image shows my portal definition. (sorry - it's in German)..

The portal URL is https://crm.2x4.de/portal/5cad03e9d49f6962b/

I think I did nothing special - just wanted to use the defaults to get the portal working ...

Thank you for your help!

Bernhard

Comment

Check please the server error log. It is a server-side error.

Comment

Hi, I was checking my "old" issue again today and found the solution: I needed to change the file api\v1\portal-access\web.config and add a remove rule command. So this part of the config looks like:

<rules>
            <remove name="rule 1G" />
            <rule name="rule 1G" stopProcessing="true">

I like the portal :-)

Thanks again,

Comment

Working...
            X