Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 404 after transferring from local to webspace

Hello,
    I developed my CRM local in XAMPP, what is working fine. Transferred the Folders and files to webspace in a subdomain (PHP 5.5) and when calling the URL I get a 404 Error, footer is loaded.
    Help would be appreciated.

Meanwhile I got it working, but now I have an authentication dialog whenever I call a site, upload is not possible (e.g. Avatar, Logo). I can click away the authentication dialogue, but it keeps on appearing always.

Comment

As written already, I developed my CRM locally with XAMPP without any difficulties. Meanwhile I tried to transfer to hosting on three different hosters and the system does not work on any of them. I used a subdomain, I copied the working system, I installed new, I made alle necessary modifications of htaccess files, but it won`t work. It is a pity because, I like this software quite a lot because of its lean workflow and ability to be adapted to nearly any situation. I don`t know, why it won`t work and here on the forum I do not find solution. I have already spent two days to sort it out, without success.
      I have: Error 404, Bad Server Response, Error 500, being unable to upload Images (logo, avatar), authentication dialogoue appearing, whenever I call leads or other pages.
      Please anybody point me to some direction.

Comment

Check, did you copy .htaccess file?

Comment

Hi,
          yes -htaccess, too

Comment

Could you provide a link to your installation?

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I get it, thanks. I also need apache log files.

Comment

I do not get Apache LogFiles. I uploaded a php.ini file for error logging, but nothing happens. The only thing I found was this in the data/logs of ESPO:

[2015-03-27 13:28:08] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught exception {"exception":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Exceptions\\NotFound: at /homepages/1/d113866760/htdocs/office.jopp-boote-yachten.de/application/Espo/Core/EntryPointManager.php:73)"} []

Comment

.htaccess
                    If you do not see this line please add to .htaccess

HTML Code:
                    RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_ESPO_CGI_AUTH:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

Otherwise it is a problem with server configuration HTTP AUTH

Comment

Could you show your phpinfo()?
                      Need to see what installed modules do you have.

Comment

Thank you for your help, that I really appreciate, but I guess I will have more problems on a shared hoster. So I decided to install on UniserverZ, what is a Apache Server, you can install local. There I have all the freedom to get the benefits of your Software. It will be accessible via net too.

Comment

I have to post about the same problem still. It was not possible so far to get espoCRM running on a shared hoster. Locally everything is fine. My attempt to install a webserver locally with access to the internet did not work either. It was extremly slow. So I tried again to install espoCRM in a subdomain. The result is always a 404 error before anything is loaded. htaccess is correct.
                          I don`t understand, why it should not be possible to run it on a webserver, where everythuing else works. I need help, because my CRM is ready to be used, but nothing works.

Comment

Working...
                          X