Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to send outbound mail

Hello,
    I am able to send mail from the same hosted server, but on providing a different host name I am getting this error - "Could not open socket: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to tcp://mail.different_host.com:25 (Connection refused) [] []". Do espocrm has the option to configure with other smtp servers like gmail/other client domains?
    My hosting provider is godaddy.
    Please provide help.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Gopakumar_raalink; 02-28-2019, 07:55 AM.

Hello,
    yes it does. I am using gmail smtp server.

Comment

Can you help me out on why I am getting this error?

Comment

Can you show with screenshots what actually you do to call this error?

Comment

Its working fine with our hosted server's username and password, but when we change the settings to new host server's username and password (but the application is still hosted in the old server) for sending emails from their host, its showing this error. I tried ssl and tls settings also.

Comment

To use another SMTP server you should use appropriate settings. For instance to use the Gmail SMTP server you should use smtp.gmail.com TLS/587. More you can find in the web.

Comment

yes, I am using other hosting server 'mail.newhosting.com' (settings are provided by the hosting provider for integration) , but showing error message. I tried with different ports also 80, 3535. Two servers are hosted by same provider.
              Last edited by Gopakumar_raalink; 03-04-2019, 09:24 AM. Reason: I am integrating with godaddy hosting server.

Comment

Try to find documentation for this smtp connection in the web. If not, contact the support team of this smtp server to support you. This is not an Espo issue, but smtp server restriction.

Comment

At the end of the error message it states (connection refused). This indicates you are getting out and possibly hand shaking, however, your connection is being rejected. (id password combination, problems. Gmail could do this just because you don't have less secure apps LSA setup. Very soon, LSA will not allow new connections, and later existing connections will be terminated. Gmail is moving to OAuth2 which requires the purchase of a plugin from ESPOCRM. The plugin tells has instructions on how to connect it to gmail, however, subsequent steps to connect accounts is still elusive at this time.

Comment

Upon receiving the Google Integration extension we setup the Google Integration and noticed the following: This integration requires curl extension. Google Contacts also needs libxml and xml.
                    This means we have to get root access to the server and install the curl extension in the php library? Did not know this before we purchased, thinking it would be a simple install.. Things just got more interesting.

Comment

Hello,
                      >This means we have to get root access to the server and install the curl extension in the php library?
                      Yes, you need these PHP extensions for correct work.
                      >Did not know this before
                      All the demanded PHP modules are described here https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...p-requirements.

Comment

Working...
                      X