Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After change the server, cannot change the layout : error 500 while saving the layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After change the server, cannot change the layout : error 500 while saving the layout

Hi,

After change the server, cannot change the layout and im getting error 500 while saving the layout in the browser. Please refer the below error log. im using version 5.5.5.

"Unable to create file data/logs/espo-2019-02-08.log because Permission denied in /var/www/html/CRM/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php on line 505"

permissions are according to order.
    Cheers!
    Nishan.

Hello,
    check please if everything according to this https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...nother-server/. Pay attention to step 8.

Comment

Hello,

im my config.php file has not the below config data :

Code:

'defaultPermissions' => [         'user' => 'www-data',         'group' => 'www-data'     ]
      is it the issue ? if it is, can you let me know how to insert that part to the config.php file.
      Cheers!
      Nishan.

Comment

Do you have this user and group on the new server?
        check access to data/logs folder

Comment

Hi Tanya,

I don't have this user (www-data) in my new server.

also find the data/log permisions.

[xxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx data]# ll
          total 2448
          drwxrwxr-x. 4 apache apache 4096 Jan 29 15:31 cache
          -rwxrwxr-x. 1 apache apache 6190 Feb 8 18:16 config.php
          drwxrwxr-x. 2 apache apache 4096 Jan 31 12:11 logs
          drwxrwxr-x. 3 apache apache 4096 Jan 29 15:31 upload

Cheers!
          Nishan.

Comment

Read here https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...-based-systems. All files should be owned and group-owned by the webserver process. It can be “www-data”, “daemon”, “ apache ”, “www”, etc. So you need to define your webserver user. It is very similar that it is apache. Try to change user :group owner permission from www-data to apache. Wich user :group owner was previously? Also, try to define all permissions again according to this
            To set the permissions, execute these commands in the terminal:
            cd <PATH-TO-ESPOCRM-DIRECTORY>
            find . -type d -exec chmod 755 {} + && find . -type f -exec chmod 644 {} +;
            find data custom client/custom -type d -exec chmod 775 {} + && find data custom client/custom -type f -exec chmod 664 {} +; chmod 775 application/Espo/Modules client/modules;

Comment

Working...
            X