Problem with backup espocrm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with backup espocrm

Hi, I changed my hosting because of a virus that entered the server. I had a backup of EspoCrm a long time ago and tried to follow this guide:

I have users, some contacts and few other things, but the template and the fields do not have them structured, the fields or the template take it from the files ?? or the database ?? .., I do not have all the files in the EspoCRM directory since there are many who are infected by the virus and import the database ... is the directory required?

Hello,
    1. The proper article that describes moving to another host is here https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...nother-server/
    2. All your custom fields or layouts are stored in the <Your Espo Directory>/custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/entityDefs
    3. All uploaded files like images, documents, etc. are stored in the <Your Espo Directory>/data/upload

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      Hello,
      1. The proper article that describes moving to another host is here https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...nother-server/
      2. All your custom fields or layouts are stored in the <Your Espo Directory>/custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/entityDefs
      3. All uploaded files like images, documents, etc. are stored in the <Your Espo Directory>/data/upload
      perfect, and I ask, the file that you say "<Your Espo Directory> / custom / Espo / Custom / Resources / metadata / entityDefs" does not matter the version ??? or yes???

I ask it because I want to leave all the original files of EspoCRM, import my database (it does not have a virus) and only pass the file that you told me.
      Last edited by sergiohacks3; 02-08-2019, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
        Hello,
        perfect, I have been imported, but not everything, the template if perfect, but the structure of the cells, not the conditions ... order of cells .. that is in the database ???, had several folders called in ESPOCRM / custom / Espo / Custom clientDefs ... entityDefs ... formula..scopes ... but has not everything been imported?

Comment

I would only miss this, just this design ???

Comment

"<Your Espo Directory> / custom / Espo / Custom / Resources / metadata / entityDefs" this is a standar directory of the EspoCRM architecture. It exists in all versions of Espo.
            This is a directory where stored only configs of custom fields you have created previously via UI or manually. Importing an old database to the new one don't create old custom fields and entities in Espo that you had previously. If you don't reproduce all custom configs that you had in old Espo, you will not have the access to this data from the database.

Comment

Working...
            X