Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Permission rights need to be updated form time to time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permission rights need to be updated form time to time!

Dear Sir/Madam,

I found my EspoCRM instance needs permission rights update from server almost whenever I do some customization. The most frequent error showed is "500: Error while clearing cache".

And I get the following in the log. Maybe it is related to language?

Please help tp resolve. Thanks.

[2019-01-04 00:11:13] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: unlink(data/cache/application/languages/zh_CN.php): Permission denied {"code":2,"message":"unlink(data/cache/application/languages/zh_CN.php): Permission denied","file":"/www/wwwroot/*****/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php","line":593,"context":{"dirPath":"data/cache/application/languages","removeWithDir":true,"fileList":["cs_CZ.php","da_DK.php","de_DE.php","en_GB.php ","e n_US.php","es_ES.php","es_MX.php","fa_IR.php","fr_ FR.php","hr_HR.php","hu_HU.php","id_ID.php","it_IT .php","lt_LT.php","lv_LV.php","nb_NO.php","nl_NL.p hp","pl_PL.php","pt_BR.php","ro_RO.php","ru_RU.p hp ","sk_SK.php","sr_RS.php","tr_TR.php","uk_UA.p hp", "vi_VN.php","zh_CN.php"],"result":0,"file":"zh_CN.php","fullPath":"data/cache/application/languages/zh_CN.php"}} []
    [2019-01-04 00:11:13] Espo.ERROR: API [POST]:/Admin/rebuild, Params:Array ( ) , InputData: - Error while clearing cache [] []
    [2019-01-04 00:11:13] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: Error while clearing cache, Code: 500 URL: /api/v1/Admin/rebuild [] []

Hello Chris,
    Try to check your 'defaultPermissions' in /YOUR ESPO DIRECTORY/data/config.php. Also, check one more time your permissions according to https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...-based-systems

Comment

Hello,
      if you receive 500 error - check server (apache, nginx, etc.) error.log first
      And yes, wrong permission could be the reason.

Comment

Thanks a lot for help. I will try the command and see if the issue can be fixed.

Comment

also check, what user and group are default in data/config.php
          also, if you set crontab, what user is used for this

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
            also check, what user and group are default in data/config.php
            also, if you set crontab, what user is used for this
            This error still comes up....

I did the following strictly according to the instructions:

1. set permission with commands according to the documentation
            2. checked the /data/config.php and the user and group are same 'www'
            3. set crontab user as 'www'

The attached screenshots are related to 2 and 3.

I am using a CentOS control panel. Once I update the whole directory with permission rights for 'www' as 775, this error disappears and after sometime it comes back again. very annoying.

Anything I still need to check?

Comment

Working...
            X