Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mails - how do I get them

Hi,
    perhaps I didn't understand the mail functionality. Is it right that I can import mails from my mail account to espocrm and assign them to a case?
    If yes, I configured inbound mails and i also see my imap folders, but where can I get the mail an assign them to a case.
    Actually i copy the mail text from outlook and paste it into the stream of a case...

Please help, perhaps I did not understand the concept behind.

Regards Michael

Hi

Did you setup cron? See Administration > Scheduled Jobs. There is info text.

Comment

Hi, thanks. Now I setup the cron, but only 5 old mails are in my espocrm mail inbox. In real there are a lot more mails in my inbox folder.

Comment

They are imprted by portions. Did you get more of them?

Comment

Hello,
          I get more of them . But allways the same. Actually I have mail six times in my inbox, but only until January 29th. Newer mail isn't imported.(cron task is started each hour).

Comment

Do you mean there are duplicates? They shouldn't be there because there's a duplication check.

Comment

Hi, actually I have 10 duplicates of the mails, newer mails are not in my inbox.

Comment

Can you remove that email from your mailbox and check if newer get imported afrer that? Thanks.

Comment

Can you also check what maximun execution time for running php scripts in CLI. Maybe it takes too long to fetch emails but time limit is too short.

Comment

I deleted them, duplicates are still there, now newer mail. now I changed in the php.ini the max_execution_time to 12 minutes:

; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
                    ; http://php.net/max-execution-time
                    ; Note: This directive is hardcoded to 0 for the CLI SAPI
                    max_execution_time = 1200

Server is now restarted... I will keep you informed... thanks!

Comment

What is in Scheduled Job Log?

Comment

Do you mean the windows job log? This says, that the task has been successfully done. or is there an other log, i can check?

Comment

In EspoCRM:
                          Administration > Scheduled Jobs > (Inbound Emails / Personal Email Accounts)

Comment

ah ok... here it is...
                            Check Inbound Emails Eingehende E-Mail überprüfen Aktiv
                            Check Personal Email Accounts Check Personal Email Accounts Aktiv
                            Clean-up Aufräumen Aktiv
                            Send Email Reminders E-Mail Erinnerungen senden Aktiv

Comment

Open Check Inbound Email and see Log in the bottom.

What version of EspoCRM?

Comment

Working...
                              X