Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule job fails on restoring in another site

Hi,

Recently we took a backup of our CRM site and restored in another site. All the cron jobs and email were already setup prior to restore. The config.php was amended to point to the database in the new site. Started the CRM and everything was fine. The schedule job executed well for a while. After some time, all scheduled jobs continued to execute except the Group Email. I have attached the schedule job log for:

(1) Personal Email Job which shows it is continuing with fail
    (2) Group Mail job stopped after 1am and did not continue.

We could not find anything wrong as this is running well in the original site. Please help.

Attached Files

Check espocrm log, please

Comment

Hi Tanya,

If you notice form the attached screen capture, the group email runs for a few day and then stopped from Oct 3rd. On detail check in espocrm, i found that all the schedule jobs, except personal email, did not execute after Oct 3rd 2018. On checking the error-log, it was empty. On checking espo-2018, i got the following:

[2018-10-05 00:15:11] Espo.ERROR: CronManager: Failed job running, job [5bb6a27d0ada99164]. Error Details: Job CheckEmailAccounts 5aab9b301c64a7c94: [500] [] []
      [2018-10-05 00:30:07] Espo.ERROR: CronManager: Failed job running, job [5bb6a27d0ada99164]. Error Details: Job CheckEmailAccounts 5aab9b301c64a7c94: [500] [] []
      [2018-10-05 00:45:11] Espo.ERROR: CronManager: Failed job running, job [5bb6a985a92a94f37]. Error Details: Job CheckEmailAccounts 5aab9b301c64a7c94: [500] [] []

Please help. Thank you
      Attached Files
      Last edited by murugappan; 10-05-2018, 01:28 AM.

Comment

try to reconnect to group email account (or check connection)

Comment

How do you reconnect and check? It works for a few days and then stops.

Comment

Go to Group Email Account detail view and click Test Connection Button

Comment

Hi Tanya,

Thank you for your advise. The first i did check on the connection and now i have done it again. It still does not execute the jobs. The only schedule job that seem to run the Personal Email Accounts. All others do not execute. See attached screen caps.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Tanya,

I tried all those and it still does not work. One odd thing tthough. When reset the cron settings for a particular sheduled job, e.g for group mail, the job then starts and runs for 2 days and then hang up.

I tried removing the installation and reinstalling. The same happens.

Need your help.

Comment

When you run it manually in Terminal, did you get any error?

Comment

Hi Tanya,

No errors in any log. The puzzling thing is when the change the schedule timing of one job from */10 * * * * to */5 * * * *, that schedule job seems to run for a 2 days and then halts.

Comment

Do you have any job with status Running?

Comment

Hi Tanya,

Please see the attachments. The only job running is Personal Email. I have attached the screen cap of two jobs taken at the same time. You will the Person Email is running and the Group Email stopped on 12th October 2018.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X