Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a huge bug??

Hi,

Sorry, I wrote the title that way to get you attention.

I installed a fresh version of Espocrm and then used/override the custom-> espo folder from another working installation. Started up the espocrm and log-on as admin. The installation crashed with "bad server error". Does that mean we cannot create a fresh installation of espocrm and use the customisation from a previous installation?? If that is true, this may be a serious problem in recovering and rebuilding our existing site.

Please advise.

Hello,

This is what I use to migrate. It works great for me!

Comment

Hi Bradaks,

Thank you for the help but what you gave me is how backup and restore in another server. We knew this a long time ago.

Please read my post which has nothing to do with this. What i need to is to setup a fresh espocrm installation without any data and then apply the customization i have done in another instance. The result would be a own vanilla CRM Version.

The other alternative is to install a fresh copy of espocrm and the perform every single line of customization from scratch. That will highly unproductive and wasteful on resources.
      Last edited by murugappan; 10-01-2018, 02:22 AM.

Comment

did you rebuild your instance?
        You can do it in Administration and in cli
        sudo -u www-data php rebuild.php

Comment

Hi Tanya,

Once i installed it and when i log-in, I get the "bad server response". I have not tried the cli option. I will try this.

Comment

Hi Tanya,

Thank you. After executing the rebuild.php under CLI everything is fine.

Fantastic.

Comment

Working...
            X