Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espo.ERROR

Hi

I did not use my system some weeks - and after i would try to login today - the login windows was showing - typed in my creds and endet with a white screen - after deleting browser and espo cache i get the following message in my log:

[2018-09-13 14:33:36] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM `auth_token` LIMIT 0, 1' at line 1" at ...application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php line 115 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 42000): SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM `auth_token` LIMIT 0, 1' at line 1 at .../application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php:115)"} []

I dont have any idea what the problem is - because i did not change anything at the whole system in the past 4 weeks. Any ideas?

Hello,
    at first try to execute in CLI
    php rebuild.php under web server user (sudo -u www-data php rebuild.php).

Comment

Hi Tanya

Thank you for your answer - tried it but without any results. I just get a white page with a short AUTH ERROR message which after 1-2 seconds disappear.

Comment

Do you have auth_token table in database? Check also server log

Comment

Hi tanya

Thank you for your help - i will check this - Server log you can see in my first post. or do you need more?

EDIT: Yes the table is there - see the attachment
          Attached Files
          Last edited by x3t9fi; 09-28-2018, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Browser says:
            Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized) /api/v1/Settings:1
            Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized) /api/v1/I18n:1

Comment

as additional information: the version is 4.7.2 - same errors on php5.6 and 7.1.

Comment

EspoCRM – Open Source CRM Application. Contribute to espocrm/espocrm development by creating an account on GitHub.

on this place add $GLOBALS['log']->error($sql);
                run EspoCRM again
                check {espo_dir}/data/logs/espo-{today}.log
                attach this file, please.

Comment

Working...
                X