Issue after upgrading 5.3.6 to 5.4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue after upgrading 5.3.6 to 5.4.2

I upgraded using the 5.3.6 to 5.4.2 and after the stream no longer shows me anything. The stream is blank and when I try and post something to it there is an error thrown. I'm in contact currently and when the page loads it says bad server response.

This is the first error that pops up

Click image for larger version

Name:	first error.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	42054
    This is the Second Error

Name:	second error.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	42051 This is the Third Error. This error also comes up when attempting to type in the stream after page loads.

Name:	third error.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	42052
    Attached Files

Check logs https://github.com/espocrm/documenta....md#check-logs

Comment

The logs were the first thing I checked and there is nothing in the espo log. I'm not seeing anything useful in Apache.

Comment

Any error is in Network tab? The error must be logged somewhere. Maybe in mysql log?

Comment

Also check whether your `note` table is fine. Maybe it's corrupted and need a repair.

Comment

Hello,
            after i update from 5.3.6 to 5.4.2 i have issue with our dashboard. i dont know what is happen... but i the layout from the dashbard is not correct. i already cleared the cache and did a rebuild of the backend. but unfortunately without success. I hope somebody can help me . thx

Comment

Hi,
              Do you have the same result in different browsers?
              What about other users?
              And what, if you try to use one of basic espocrm theme (not customized)?

Comment

Working...
              X