Can't get to upgrade..pls help from 3.5.2 to 3.6.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get to upgrade..pls help from 3.5.2 to 3.6.0

Please help me, I have been using Espo for a couple of years with success and at some point when I try to go up from 4.2 to 4.3 it generated a major error that forced me to take a copy of the server to raise it again and stay in the version 3.5.2 operating correctly.

My problem is that I am not able to upload up versions now since I always throws Error 500 as shown by the attachment.

I have reviewed the configuration and executed by terminal the commands to allow directories and files to be writable, as indicated in the follow sentences:

To set the permissions, execute these commands in the terminal:
    cd <PATH-TO-ESPOCRM-DIRECTORY> find . -type d -exec chmod 755 {} + && find . -type f -exec chmod 644 {} +; find data custom -type d -exec chmod 775 {} + && find data custom -type f -exec chmod 664 {} +;

The upgrade procedure followed is the attached one. and when trying to upgrade I get the error in the img.

Please help us to upgrade

Thank you

Hello
    If you get this error, execute previous command again and continue to upgrade. Also check file and dir owner

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Hello
      If you get this error, execute previous command again and continue to upgrade. Also check file and dir owner
      Thanks for your reply Tanya

You mean run?

1)find . -type d -exec chmod 755 {} + && find . -type f -exec chmod 644 {} +;
      2)find data custom -type d -exec chmod 775 {} + && find data custom -type f -exec chmod 664 {} +;
      3)sudo chown -R bitnami:daemon htdocs

Because I have done it several times without success, I execute the 3 commands and when I upgrade I get the same error.

Thanks again for your help

Comment

This command should help you:
        Code:
        sudo chown -R daemon:daemon htdocs
        Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Working...
        X