Assign a Task to multiple users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assign a Task to multiple users

Is it possible to assign a task to multiple users and have that task appear on each users' calendar? Basically the way adding a meeting with multiple attendees does. I tried adding a new user relationship that linked to multiple users, then a field, then added that to the task layout. Which allowed me to add multiple users to the task, but it doesn't seem to work the way that adding meetings does as it still only shows up on the assigned users' calendar.

We often have projects where multiple people are working on a particular task, so we need to be able to add multiple people to the tasks the way you can add multiples to the meetings and each person see that on the calendar. Have spent quite a bit of time in the forum but haven't found anything addressing that. Perhaps I just haven't added the correct relationships to get a task to show up on multiple users calendars and task lists?? Or maybe this is something to be coded in one of the .json files? Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks
    Chris Blair

You need to have assignedUsers relationship created with linkMultiple field.

You will need to modify application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Services/Activities.php getCalendarTaskQuery

Comment

I think you can use the Call-module. If the name is misleading just rename it in the entity manager.
      Or maybe use the meeting-module with a extra enum-field for setting the type 'meeting' og 'task'

Comment

Yes I just used the Call module as suggested. Much easier. I figured that out before reading this after messing around with all the modules! Thanks so much though for the help.

Chris

Comment

Working...
        X