Automatic Email Notifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic Email Notifications

We're testing EspoCRM as a possible replacement for OnlyOffice (formerly TeamLab). One of the things that is terrible about TeamLab is their email notifications. They work but the information they send is terrible....like not listing the time of meetings or deadlines of tasks. I've got EspoCRM setup through a Bitnami stack and just about everything working as expected. I have email notifications enabled, both for individual users and in the admin -->notifications for "tasks" and "meetings," and cron jobs are all running successfully according to the admin--->scheduled jobs....But when I create a task or meeting, no emails go out. If I "send invitations," they all go out fine so I know email is working. I've attached screenshots of my "notifications" settings as well as my "email notifications" job, which is running every two minutes. Is there something I'm missing here?

Thanks...great application by the way. Simple, intuitive and fast.
    Chris Blair

Hi,

Did you create meeting/task assigned to another user? If self-assigned they are not sent. Also check in user's preferences if notifications are allowed.

Text of notifications you can change notification texts here application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/templates/assignment

Comment

Ahh...ok. Working now. Is it possible to assign a task to multiple users? I tried adding a new field that allowed me to add multiple users to the task. But it doesn't seem to work the way that adding meetings does. We often have projects where multiple people are working on a particular task, so we need to be able to add multiple people to the tasks the way you can add multiples to the meetings. Have spent quite a bit of time in the forum but haven't found anything addressing that. Perhaps I just haven't added the correct relationships to get a task to show up on multiple users calendars and task lists??

Thanks
      Chris Blair

Comment

Working...
      X