Permission check stuck with 'false'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permission check stuck with 'false'

I'm trying to install Espocrm on Nginx server but I can not get over this step like photo below.

Please help me to let me know how I can fix this problem to continue my installation steps.

I used "Chown -R <User>:<Group User> already but still got the same error message.

Pls help me asap because I need to run EspoCRM before the new month were came.

Thank you so much

Hi trungtvmso,

Can I assume that you tried running the suggested commands from the second screenshot? Did you see any errors in the console output in response to these commands?

Comment

Originally posted by lazovic View Post
      Hi trungtvmso,

Can I assume that you tried running the suggested commands from the second screenshot? Did you see any errors in the console output in response to these commands?
      Hi lazovic, I did that command already and non of errors in the console be shown. I've checked via SFTP and everything was in good condition. Today, I've just rebuild my vps and install the new VPS management script on it. Now I can install ESPOCRM already.

So my problem is solved already, but I've lost almost 15 bucks for the license of the old VPS Management Script T_____T

Comment

Working...
      X