Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions on upgrading - versions of PHP, Nginx, and MySQL vs the espocm versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions on upgrading - versions of PHP, Nginx, and MySQL vs the espocm versions

1. Can anyone provide guidance on PHP, NGINX, MySQL, versus versions of Espocrm?
    Forgive me if this is somewhere in doc or on the forum but I'm not finding it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	114
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	100452
    As of now, here's what I have planned - The Espocrm versions are on the far right column.
    Can anyone advise if these versions for PHP, NGINX. and mySQL are ok with the various versions of Espocrm and with each other ?

I've setup a test server which will closely mirror our existing production server and I'll start by upgrading it first.
    On production, I've created a backup and will be doing so again before the upgrade.

Any recommendations, gotcha's to avoid etc would very appreciated.

Thanks

one advice :
    if you have extension (from EspoCRM or Other) .. check too compatibility of all extensions.
    Uninstall it if necessary. There are certainly not compatible with latest espocrm
    php must go to 8.2 .. but not direclty..

nginx is not a issue for me.
    mysql/mariadb not issue for me.

Of course, not 100% valuable my response !
    Last edited by item; 12-06-2023, 06:06 PM.

Comment

You can check supported PHP versions for a specific Espo version by the link https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...mposer.json#L8. Change the version in the URL. If there is only the min version, then add 2 minor version numbers, it will be the max supported PHP version at the time the Espo version was released.
      Last edited by yuri; 12-06-2023, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X