Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a posibility to mark ALL records with listPagination = true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a posibility to mark ALL records with listPagination = true?

in .../data/config.php

no more text
    Christoph

There are two important hints with pagination:

1. This function, though possible to activate, is not officially supported and not recommended
    2. There is quite no possibility to choose more than 200 records in one time. This limit is set in the config.php, but you should increase that number it cautiosly, as trying to display more than 200 records has an effect to the database and probably will not work with long lists.

By my experiences with pagination I can confirm, that this feature creates problems, so I disabled it again.

Comment

Hello shalmaxb,

Originally posted by shalmaxb View Post
      There are two important hints with pagination:

1. This function, though possible to activate, is not officially supported and not recommended
      2. There is quite no possibility to choose more than 200 records in one time. This limit is set in the config.php, but you should increase that number it cautiosly, as trying to display more than 200 records has an effect to the database and probably will not work with long lists.

By my experiences with pagination I can confirm, that this feature creates problems, so I disabled it again.
      I also disabled it, because I need PDF-lists with more than 15 records. I've had no other problems with it.
      The limit of 200 records is a practicable "feature" - list with more has no good selectivity for practical work.

Christoph
      P.S.
      I don'r think that more than 200 records is a problem of the database - it could show hundred-thousends without difficulty. I think it's a problem of RAM or of the conversion to PDF or something similar.
      Last edited by ctheuring; 11-23-2023, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X