Can't open attachement in e-mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't open attachement in e-mail

I'm still new to EspoCRM and recently deployed Espo on my server for a small business. I can sent and recieve email. But I can't open attachements like pdf. I get the following message:

500 Internal Server Error
    Could not get stream for non-existing 'data/upload/655c7eee14830d77c'.

What does this mean? And how caI fix this?

Peter

Attached Files

Hi peter64,

Could you please tell me which EspoCRM are you using?

Also, check if the file named 655c7eee14830d77c is present in [your_instance_directory]/data/upload folder.

It's also worth checking the value of the 'defaultFileStorage' parameter in your instance configuration file (the file is in the data folder and can be named either config.php or config-internal.php, it's worth checking in each file). By default, this parameter should be set to 'EspoUploadDir'.

It may also be worth checking if you have set the correct permissions and ownership for your instance in general: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...-based-systems.
    Perhaps the file is just not being saved because there are no write permissions.​

Comment

• peter64
      peter64 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      Thanks for the reaction. I checked:
      - 655c7eee14830d77c is present
      - defaultFileStorage is set to 'EspoUploadDir

I can upload any file to the system en see them on screen. But within an email I can't open pdf or e.g. jpeg files

Another thing I recommend to check is: is it only email attachment? is it only PDF? Does it work for image/upload in attachment field such as Task/Case/Documents?

Comment

• peter64
      peter64 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can upload any file to the system en see them on screen. But within an email I can't open pdf or e.g. jpeg files

Further you have to know yhat I'm running EspoCRM on Plesk Obsidian 18.0.56

Comment

Working...
    X