Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Variables - flowchart

Hi guys,

I have a problem with getting variables in the flowchart. I have 2 entities that have many-to-many relationships. The first of them is "person" and the second one is "location". How i can get variables from them in message templates? In other options in the relationship, I don't have this problem and all is working well. I have tried many combinations of this and nothing working. Any idea how to get it?
    Relationship:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	125
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	99817​The variable:

Views:	84
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	99818

Hi pierzchot.m,

Can you please show your flowchart and the action where you are trying to get the variables from the entity? Also, please specify which variables you want to get. In this case we need more details so that we can help you.

Comment

Hi,
      At first i would like to send an email after create the record "Pracownicy"(type person) ( my own create entity) which have relationship with many-to-many for example.to listydystrybucyjne( entity, type base).

Views:	175
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	99843

I have tried many ​​options of variables, Do you any idea how to get it in the Message Template?

Views:	82
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	99845

In other types of relationship, it's working as below.

{Pracownicy.firstName}
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi lazovic any idea?

Comment

pierzchot.m,

I'm sorry, but I still don't understand exactly what you're trying to accomplish.

Firstly, one of the screenshots is messed up, perhaps you should resend it and it actually has the gist of your question.
          Secondly, first you talk about flowchart and then about messege template. Please tell me do you have a flowchart that has an element that will send emails?

In any case, the following links will be useful for you:
          https://docs.espocrm.com/user-guide/...lebars-support,
          https://docs.espocrm.com/user-guide/...elated-records.

Comment

Working...
          X