Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• search filter didn't find anything

Hello,

I've a custom entitys persons with custom fields status and funktion, both multi-selected. In entity there are 125.000 records.
    I've search-fields status and funktion in list-view of entity person.
    Basis-filter of the person-list is all records.
    With added search-field funktion as search of persons which contains someone of <one of the options>, I get the right answer,
    with added seach-field status as seach of persons which contains someone of <one of the options> I get: no result, no records ... but there are 25.000 records
    Run with a DatabaseManager - I use DBWorkbench, but also Adminer or phpMYadmin:
    -> select name, first_name, status from personen where status like '%Entscheider*in' -> 0 records
    -> select name, first_name, status from personen where status like '%Entscheider*in%' -> 25.000 records
    I've tried with different gender-signs (/in, ;in, *in) in options -> all the same results -> 0 records
    I've updated the database table person with update personen set status = replace(status, ':', '*') where status is not null
    If I search in espo for is empty I get 123.000 records ????
    In field funktion there are 61 options (also many with gender-signs), in status there are 8 options.
    Why does the search for funktion work and the search for status does not?

I'am helpless ...

Christoph
    Last edited by ctheuring; 11-10-2023, 01:47 PM.

not sure if I understand.

What espocrm version ? multi-select -> multi-enum ?

multi-enum is stored in another table. array_value

Hello all, I'm having problems with Opportunity entity. I added custom multi-enum fields, and if I try to add a search filter on the GUI based on any custom multi-enum field of mine, the following happens: with Any Of option: no results with None Of option: all of the rows are displayed, no matter what is the value of the

Comment

Espo 8.0.5
      multi-select - stored in a MediumText-field (for example: ["Entscheider*in"] or ["Entscheider*in","Förderer*in","VIP"]), not stored in another table.
      Thanks for your time

Christoph
      Last edited by ctheuring; 11-10-2023, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• item
        item commented
        Editing a comment
        so i don't understand. .. hope other can help

Hello item,
      what didnt you understand?

There is a custom entity named personen with 125000 records inside.
      When I open the entity personen, the basic-Fiter is ALL -> shows a list with 125000 persons (or the first 20 of them)
      I want to qualify these list of 125000 persons with a option of field status (one of all), arraged as a runtime-filter
      It should to be 25000 persons (requested with a Database-Manger) - but the resolut is 0
      Where is the problem?

With another field funktionen, also as runtime-filter, the results are correct.
      I can't see any differences between these two multi-select fields (shows in DatabaseManger als MediumText)

Christoph

Comment

Hello,
        I found the problem :-) (after looking in the log-file, searching for SQL - at once I saw the reason)
        I've filled the field status in the entity person with my database-manger via update-SQL and NOT via an update-IMPORT, so the related table array_value was not filled.
        The trigger shot only by import, create or edit a record - it's NOT a database-trigger, it's a espo-code- trigger.
        Now I imported as update into entity persons and all is fine.

Christoph
        P.S.
        it would be nice to know the code-places for the triggers ...

Comment

Working...
        X