"from" of mail is empty. 

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steph,

Please tell me, in this post, did you mean Reply From Address field, not Reply To Address one, in the IMAP settings of your Group Email Account? https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...9666#post99666

If yes, then do you insert into this field the same email address that is in the main settings of the Group Email Account?
    If not, please specify which field and where you are not filling out.

I still can't reproduce your error.​

Also, you can try to use outlook.office365.com as IMAP and SMTP hosts.

Comment

If your email account has a different address than the address you specify in "reply from address", it's normal that some email providers may not allow it.
      Last edited by yuri; 11-14-2023, 06:13 PM.

Comment

How it works.

If the group email account has SMTP configured, its params will be used for an auto-reply. If not, the system default SMTP account will be used.

If Reply-From is specified for auto-reply, it will be applied over already applied SMTP params.

Your provider may not allow your Reply-From if it does not belong to the SMTP account.

There was no changes in this functionality for long.

Comment

Originally posted by lazovic View Post
          steph,

Please tell me, in this post, did you mean Reply From Address field, not Reply To Address one, in the IMAP settings of your Group Email Account? https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...9666#post99666

If yes, then do you insert into this field the same email address that is in the main settings of the Group Email Account?
          If not, please specify which field and where you are not filling out.

I still can't reproduce your error.​

Also, you can try to use outlook.office365.com as IMAP and SMTP hosts.
          Hi,
          SMTP with outlook.office365.com same result.
          This is not "Reply from" but "Reply To Address".
          To reproduce the issue I insert the same "email address" into "Reply To Address".
          Last edited by steph; 12-04-2023, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X