Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quoting with multiple tables and services?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoting with multiple tables and services?

We quote our services with a setup and monthly re-occurring costs. Our team has been creating two quotes/templates, one for setup and one for MRC but that is getting a lot to manage and they are switching back to using our old method outside of the CRM. We have explored creating new entities and adding another table in the Quoting template but it seems to ignore the entities we created and we cannot get it to show correctly. Has anyone created a work around or have any tips on making this work?

Hi Kevbot,

Please tell me, do I understand you correctly that you want to correctly change the PDF Template for the Quote entity with the addition of information about related records? If so, could you show us on a screenshot what exactly you are trying to achieve?
    If not, please clarify your request in more detail.​

Comment

Hi @Iazovic,
      I will get some better details and update the thread.

Comment

Sorry for the delay it had been awhile since I had worked on this an had to dig up some data.

Essentially we are looking to make a quote layout similar to below:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	99
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	99540
        I can create the second table in the invoice but I cannot get them to separate the cost/totals, in the Administration > Entity Manager > Quote Item we made duplicate feilds for the list price, etc but then I am unable to create/add the MRC / setup price in the product section.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	57
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	99541

Comment

Working...
        X