Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Search Bar with Drop-Down Filters

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to create a search bar or search page that allows a user to search all records, from all entities and:

-Options to search by criteria (such as state, zip code, or other record fields)
    -Drop down that allows you to select a criteria (like state from a list of states)
    -Display list of filtered records

Would look similar to the attached screenshot.

Is this possible to do in Espo? I'm thinking this could be a front end for the global search feature. Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by harrytruman; 10-24-2023, 08:37 PM.

Espo is already support Global Search on top navbar, have you tried it?

Global search relay on text search, cannot use specific fields filters because not all fields are represented on all entities with the same names unless you made sure you did that.

Anyway such a page will need lot of works to get it working as you described
    Last edited by eymen-elkum; 10-25-2023, 07:36 AM.
    CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Hi eymen-elkum, thanks for the quick reply. I have used Global Search, but just looking for options to filter that search.

Basically I was just curious if this was easy or hard to do. You answered my question so thank you so much. I'm going to table this for right now until I get better at coding. Thanks.

Comment

Hi eymen-elkum, thanks for the quick reply. I have used Global Search, but just looking for options to filter that search.

Basically I was just curious if this was easy or hard to do. You answered my question so thank you so much. I'm going to table this for right now until I get better at coding. Thanks.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X