How many Webspace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Webspace?

Please inform me about your experience how many Webspace storage does crm systems need? We would like to use it also for some documents.... But we have only limited number of users 10-12 users and max 1200 contacts because we are sports club.
    Thank you

If you do not have many attachments (the term in espoCRM for all documents, pdf, images etc.) you will not need very much webspace. It depends of the amount of record, but nearly all are saved in database.

Comment

Sport clubs? I think you will have quite a few image.

Also you be doing mailing newsletter? Those email photo and attachment will add up.

Last time I check, each icon using their own file image rather than share/duplicate same icon, these are tiny but they add up in Steam, Activity, etc.

The question is: what your storage at the moment? Currently my database (SQL) is reaching 6GB, I haven't check my server yet but I would say it in the 40GB so it not too many or too little.

A 1TB is very cheap nowadays if you self-host... if you host with server cost depend if that a SSD or a HDD...

Comment

Working...
      X