Error every 5 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error every 5 minutes

Hi. Im receiving in the log an error every 5 minutes.

This is a part of the log

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	128
Size:	147.0 KB
ID:	97717

I Tried to identify where the error is generated but was unsuccesful.

Where do I need to look for the Workflow[63558c497f90e37a4]? I don't have any workflow defined

And where do I need to look for the jobs?

In the administration area I looked here:

Views:	152
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	97716

But seems everything is correct.

Any suggestions where to look for this error?

Thanks in advance

Hi esendino,

Please tell me do you have any workflows in your instance with the Scheduled Trigger Type?

Also, please tell me which versions of EspoCRM and Advanced Pack extension you use? Have any changes been made to the files of your instance (for example, to the files in the custom folder)?

Comment

• esendino
      esendino commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure I should have some workflows. But, how can see them and identify the proper workflow

I'm with EspoCRM version 7.1.7 and 2.10.0 for the Advancd Pack

Hey, it seems like some scheduled workflow has set target report as report that does not exist anymore. Check workflows, find the scheduled one and remove or change the target report.

Views:	120
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	97758

Comment

• Jakub Grufik
      Jakub Grufik commented
      Editing a comment
      you can find the worklofw by opening the random workflow and then change id in the URL to "63558c497f90e37a4"

esendino hey man, to find the workflows go to Administration->Workflows->Open random workflow and in the URL change the id to 63558c497f90e37a4

Comment

Hi Jakub Grufik

Thanks for you help.

I looked at the workflow and there is none (I use a lot of BPM but not the workflows)

Views:	118
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	97774
      Neverthless think that could be "internal" workflows I tried to simulate a view of the workflow as you suggested as follows with no succes

Views:	90
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	97775

I.m sure that it should be a BPM that is triggered by something (probably a scheduled report) and that something has been deleted.

But I have around 200 BPM. In case it is one on the BPM. How I can identify the right one?

Comment

I am not using BMPs in our project so I am not sure.. I would check one more thing in the workflows. Try to open Adminsitration->Workflwos and on the right top corner there are three dots next to "Create Rule" and there are workflow logs. Try to check that

Views:	110
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	97778

Comment

esendino,

This error is due to the fact that in some of the BPMs, where there is an element that is associated with Reports, a removed report was previously used.

Using phpMyAdmin, go to the bpmn_process table and in the workflow_id column, find ID 63558c497f90e37a4.
          Once you find records with this field value, look at the flowchart_id column. This will be the ID of the BPM in which the non-existent Report is used.​

However, the option proposed by Jakub Grufik is even better; there you will find the problematic Flowchart without Report:

Views:	160
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	97780
          Last edited by lazovic; 09-22-2023, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• Jakub Grufik
            Jakub Grufik commented
            Editing a comment
            SQL query:

SELECT flowchart_id FROM `bpmn_process`
            WHERE workflow_id = "63558c497f90e37a4"

hi Jakub Grufik and lazovic

Thanks a lot for your help.

I don't have such deep access to the system, but I will ask for help to my hoster and let you know

Comment

• lazovic
            lazovic commented
            Editing a comment
            Please try Jakub's suggested method first. There you do not need access to the server, everything happens only in EspoCRM itself. If you don’t find the right workflow, then you should contact your hoster and work through the database.
        Working...
        X