Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (400) Field validation failure on comma decimal separator

Hi,

after last update to 8.0.0 i got validation error 400 on posting through api if field type is currency and data that i am sending have comma "," as decimal separator",".
    'totalAmount' : '100,00' gets error 400.
    When I replaced comma with dot everything is ok

[2023-09-12 12:52:04] WARNING: (400) Field validation failure; entityType: Tender, field: totalAmount, type: valid.; POST /Tender; line: 56, file: /var/www/crm/application/Espo/Core/Exceptions/BadRequest.php

Sandro

Hi Sandro,

It's not a bug. It's an expected behavior. You sent invalid value. You need to send float, integer, or a string with "." as a separator.
    Last edited by yuri; 09-12-2023, 02:37 PM.

Comment

You should check your EspoCRM configuration here
      Administration > Parameters

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	157
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	97328

Comment

This parameter has nothing to do with API. It only affects representation.

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
          Okay, didn't know.
          My bad

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
            Ok Yuri, i am glad you are aware of the behavior, just wanted to say string with comma worked before update, its no more issue for me but could affect other user with middlewares.

Comment

They might been working but not reliable. Now the problem is fixed with validation. Actually, it was added not in v8.0, but in v7.5.

Comment

Working...
              X