Email In/Out indication in side panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email In/Out indication in side panel

Does anyone know how to add some form of indication of the direction of an email (incoming our outgoing) in the side panel view. It would be useful to be able to differentiate. Perhaps the email envelope icon could change (or even just change colour) depending on the email being received or sent.
    I've seen similar questions in the past but no-one seems to have come up with a solution.

Replies = In
    Replied = Out

I believe, it quite confusing for me. I just click till I find but currently there is already an indication of which is Outgoing and Incoming

Comment

Hi espcrm. Sorry, I don't understand your answer "currently there is already an indication of which is outgoing and incoming." Am I missing something? I've attached a screen capture of my History side panel and I can't tell from that which emails have come in and which have gone out.

Comment

Originally posted by crmscot View Post
        Hi espcrm. Sorry, I don't understand your answer "currently there is already an indication of which is outgoing and incoming." Am I missing something? I've attached a screen capture of my History side panel and I can't tell from that which emails have come in and which have gone out.
        Hi scot, I thought you were talking about this: Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	112
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	96622

If it that side panel then unfortunately no, it time to do a Feature Request. I know if we can slightly add a few field to the side panel but I don't think outgoing/incoming email relevant here.

Comment

Working...
        X