Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default Order in kanban does not work for non-admin users

Hello guys,

I am now facing an issue with default order in kanban.

I set order by "DatumDalsiAktivity" which is basically date of next call or meeting with the client.

When I refresh the system after the change everything is ordered properly in my kanban by "datumDalsiAktivity" if the date is empty than it should be ordered at the top and the more the date is in the future the lower it should be in the kanban.

However, when i try to log in to one of our employees the kanban is not ordered correctly. Some leads are ordered as it should be but sometimes there is a mistake in order as you can see on the screen.

When I filter out all leads assigned to German Kopp I see exactly the same kanban as he is seeing and everything is ordered correctly. (screen) But when I log in to his account and check kanban, the order does not work properly.

Do you have any idea what could be causing this?
    Thanks a lot for the help.

Screen with the black backgorund is from admin user and the white one is from the non-admin user "German Kopp" leads should be ordered by the date in the label "Zavolat SOME DATE"
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jakub Grufik; 08-16-2023, 11:02 AM.

Hi, Kanban items are ordered as users ordered them (with drag'n'drop). You can disable this functionality. See: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...rder#post74350.

Comment

Hi yuri thanks a lot for the info!! will check and try it. Thank you man

Comment

Working...
      X