Question about link-fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about link-fields

How to sort content of link-fields by editing the field in details? (sort by default on opening, not to sort it by clicking of the header in the opening select-list)?
    How to show more than one field (the "name"-field) in the select-list of a link-field by editing in details?

Christoph Theuring

Originally posted by ctheuring View Post
    How to show more than one field (the "name"-field) in the select-list of a link-field by editing in details?
    Trying to understand what you need.

You are in the detail view of e. g. account and have a bottom panel with a list of entries to another entity? E.g documents is such a case.

And when you select an entry and choose edit, you see only the name in the edit dialog?
    If that's the case you need to edit the detail (small) view of that entity and add the fields you want to show.

Comment

Thanks for answer
      right, you understand my situation ... but not my problem
      My problem is:
      - the opend view of the countries open without a filter (not so importend)
      - the view only shows ONE column of the entity - normally the name-field, but I like to show more columns (explanation: not every country was used and by this has a translated german-countryname) and I want only the countries with german names - done by the filter.
      In this context it is not so importend (I can use the fiter), but in other content it will be and needs more than one column - i.e. in the dowe-fields under the detail-view

Christoph

Comment

Have you checked in the Layout Managerof that entity the option: List (small) ?

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasB View Post
          Have you checked in the Layout Managerof that entity the option: List (small) ?
          Thanks - That's it!

Comment

Working...
          X