Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I edit the Meeting invitation ICS file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I edit the Meeting invitation ICS file?

I am implementing espo and my users want the meeting details in the attached ics file. It needs some changes/testing. In outlook 2013 it does not add the meeting to my agenda after clicking on it.

Could not find previous posts?

application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Business/Event/Ics.php

Can you let me where is the problem if you figure out.

Comment

Found it...

Now two aspects...

A) If I send a invitation from outlook to myself on a different email account I get the Agenda Icon in my header.(see image 1)
      B) If I invite people to a meeting via espo the mail with ics does not present itself directly as a meeting (see outlook-agenda1) but after click on the ics attachment I get a popup screen outlook-agenda3) that is in dutch but asks the user Do you want to add this internet agenda to outlook. Do you trust this. After that I get the outlook Agenda page, see the correct time in my outlook but it does make it active in the agenda (outlook-agenda4) and the correct version (outlook-agenda5)

Other question is how to add a new wysiwyg fied to the ics. My extra field is uitnodiging.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	outlook-agenda2.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	9603 Click image for larger version

Name:	outlook-agenda4.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	9604 Click image for larger version

Name:	outlook-agenda1.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	9605 Click image for larger version

Name:	outlook-agenda5.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	9606

Comment

This is Agenda4 with missing info like date, invited email user and date info for meeting Click image for larger version

Name:	outlook-agenda4.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	9609

Comment

Working...
        X