ERROR uncaught (in promise)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERROR uncaught (in promise)

In one of my installations I get an error with the listSmall layout (so in log file), and in console it says "Uncaught (in promise)". I don`t find any clue, because of what this happens. Anybody an idea?

It's too little information to be able to understand what happened. There is more information can be obtained on an error in the console: file, line, call stack.

In most cases, uncaught promises are harmless.

Comment

This is the whole console log on this error (to many characters to paste in):

Attached Files

Comment

• item
        item commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi,
        i see this : espo-plus-script.js

i have not skill, but this script is not espocrm.
        certainly a extention i think

• shalmaxb
        shalmaxb commented
        Editing a comment
        In fact, that is from an extension (by Eymen Elkum), which is called Espo Plus. But I have that extension in other installations and there it does not cause this error. It must have to do with an entity, which is not activated in this installation, but in the others.What means, that there must be an error with the relationship to this entity, but I did not find so far. The error vanishes, when I activate that respective entity also in this installation.

• item
        item commented
        Editing a comment
        Just my experiment with many instance..
        i need sometime clear cache browser when switch from one to other instance.
        maybe it's your case.
    Working...
    X