Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unordered Lists are not working properly

Hello,

I write a lot of articles in ESPO that require the use of Unordered Lists/Lists and have to manually add code to get them to work properly. Is this the way Unordered Lists and Lists work in ESPO out of the box, or do I need to have an Admin configure this? My expectation is they work like they do in Word, Outlook etc.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	139
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	95639

Thanks,

Jamie​

Hi Jamie, We have a sticky topic in the bug reports category "how to report a bug". I'm moving your topic out of the category as it does not adhere rules. No steps to reproduce.

Comment

Screenshot from Espo:

Views:	104
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	95644

Comment

• yuri
        yuri commented
        Editing a comment
        It's markdown syntax. https://commonmark.org/help/tutorial...stedLists.html

• Jamie Price
        Jamie Price commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, I am not following. Is this something that our ESPO admin needs to configure? For me, I just click on a button in the tool (screenshot attached) and it displays as I showed in my picture. Thanks!

ESPO Tool Click image for larger version

Name:	ESPO Tool.png
Views:	166
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	95650

Comment

Keep in mind, that the editor (which is a third party script) does not always behave as expected.
        For unordered list and sublist you will have to write your list line by line, each with a line-break (return). Then mark these lines and create the list. Your wrong result could be because of line-breaks not set, as the editor expects.

Comment

• yuri
          yuri commented
          Editing a comment
          The functionality of the editor is mostly is a built-in browser's functionality.

Use indent bro

Views:	107
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	95660

Comment

Working...
        X