Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BuddyPress/ Wordpress/ WPFusion Integration

Hi everyone,

I'm building a Buddypress network on Wordpress. I'd like to integrate it with EspoCRM. Here is a list of compatible CRM's they currently support: CRM Compatibility | WP Fusion

Functions I'd like to have:

-Single sign-on

-Sync user profile data (on EspoCRM) and user profile data (on Buddypress) For example, when a user on EspoCRM adds (links) a record to their profile, that record will be added to a field on their Buddypress user profile.

Does this look doable? If I can't get the WP fusion plugin to work, can I customize it? Or, can I use webhooks, API or another 3rd party integration?

Thanks!

We have already completed a series of integrations with WordPress. What you desire is absolutely achievable.

Regarding the SSO (Single Sign-On), who will act as the client? EspoCRM or WordPress?

Please provide a more detailed user story, specifying the actions, roles, and interactions within each system.

You can find more information about the WordPress integration on the following link: https://bpm4b.com/downloads/wordpress-integration/​

Comment

Originally posted by dimyy View Post
      We have already completed a series of integrations with WordPress. What you desire is absolutely achievable.

Regarding the SSO (Single Sign-On), who will act as the client? EspoCRM or WordPress?

Please provide a more detailed user story, specifying the actions, roles, and interactions within each system.

You can find more information about the WordPress integration on the following link: https://bpm4b.com/downloads/wordpress-integration/​

Wow. You your website has an impressive list of extensions. I also like the stream filter.

Here's a more detailed user story scenario:

-User on EspoCRM adds (links) several records to their profile. Those records now show up in a link multiple field called "My Companies," on their user details page.

-All company records can be added to any user. Many-to-many relationship.

-In their user profile on Buddypress, I would like these (My Company) records to sync with a similar field there. I can't find a way to allow a multi-select field on wordpress that would pull from the EspoCRM company table. Unless there is a way to do this, the user would just need to add related records to their profile in EspoCRM, and it would sync one way to Buddypress/wordpress.

-On Buddypress, I would like to suggest possible matches to other users, based on their shared records. For example, User A has IBM, Microsoft and Google in their "My Companies" field. User B has Microsoft, Google and Oracle in their "My Companies, field. I would use a matching plugin like (Match me for BuddyPress – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org​) to suggest a match between these two users because they share the Microsoft and Google linked records.

Basically, I'm trying to create a partner selling ecosystem that matches potential business partners based on their shared target companies and (perhaps, if possible) followed records.

Does this look possible with your extensions? Thanks for reaching out.

Comment

We are currently working on adapting a module for universal publishing in WordPress and retrieving data from WordPress.

Here's how it will work:
        (Practically all the work is done on the EspoCRM side)
        1. We establish a correspondence between posts (CPT) and EspoCRM entities. Naturally, we support CPT and CF.
        2. We establish a correspondence between fields (including reference fields).
        3. We enable synchronization - whenever an entity in EspoCRM is updated or upon clicking a button, it will be replicated in WordPress based on the previously configured settings.
        4. From the WordPress side, a hook notifies EspoCRM about the creation or update of a specific post (CP).
        5. EspoCRM, triggered by this hook, updates the object data by retrieving information from WordPress.

I believe that within a week, this work will be completed, and we can test its functionality using your example.​

Comment

dimyy I checked your website and you have some nice extensions. Just one suggestion. Maybe it would be possible to include screenshots with English text for the international market?

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasB View Post
            dimyy I checked your website and you have some nice extensions. Just one suggestion. Maybe it would be possible to include screenshots with English text for the international market?
            We are working on it. We have already localized all modules into English. The recording and demo process is quite labor-intensive, and not all screenshots have been taken in English localization yet.

Comment

Working...
            X