Update letsencrypt with certbot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update letsencrypt with certbot

I am probably missing something, but I can't find how I can renew my letsencrypt certificates. Any idea?

Odd question to ask here because it depend on your server setup. Personally with my version I got CPanel where they automatic do this for me every 3 months. The other method (my old host) I have to do this manual, and there is plenty of tutorial and guide that show me how to do that.

This manual method is annoying because I need to do it every 90 days but I sometime forget for some of the domain.

Here is just one guide: https://sslforweb.com/blog/free-ssl-...e-lets-encrypt

Comment

I run esprocrm with the docker installation and I got these containers running. I assumed that there must be a command to use the espocrm-certbot to update the certificats.

espocrm-daemon
      espocrm-websocket
      espocrm-nginx
      espocrm
      espocrm-certbot
      espocrm-mysql

Comment

Hi robert_cooke,

Please try to use the following commands:
        Code:
        docker compose -f /var/www/espocrm/docker-compose.yml exec espocrm-certbot certbot renew
        docker compose -f /var/www/espocrm/docker-compose.yml exec espocrm-nginx nginx -s reload

Comment

• robert_cooke
          robert_cooke commented
          Editing a comment
          I got an error. I think it is because the link is now not accessible without a valid ssl certificate somewhat of a catch 22 it looks like. Is there away to get around this?
          Last edited by robert_cooke; 07-17-2023, 02:01 PM.

I used the original bash install.sh -y --ssl --letsencrypt --domain= --email= command again and this seems to solve the issue.​

Comment

Working...
        X