System report "Sales Pipeline"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System report "Sales Pipeline"

Hi guys I have another problem with system report "Sales Pipeline".

It seems like it is exactly what is happening in this topic https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...-wrong-numbers

When I (as admin) put this report to my dahsboard, it shows the correct numbers 1mil. in closed won. But when one of our managers adds this report to his dashboard he sees completely wrong numbers, he sees 4mil. in closed won.

I have scheduled upgrade of advanced pack on 15th of July because we are closing current quarter. Could you please try to help me what is going on and if there is a way how to solve this before update of the advanced pack?

Thanks a lot.
    Attached Files

Hi Jakub Grufik,

Maybe the matter is in the Date Filter option, which is chosen differently for you than for managers.
    Check the dashlet settings for yourself, and then with one of the managers who see other numbers.

Comment

hi lazovic I double checked date filters in both reports and also tried to add them again to the dashboard with the same settings but the numbers are still different. He still sees 4mil. and I see 1mil.

Comment

Jakub Grufik,

Can you please show the settings for both dashlets (for admin and for manager)? I will try to reproduce this error.
        Also, please tell me the EspoCRM and Advanced Pack extension versions you are using.

Comment

Working...
        X