Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Сrontab runs but no changes in CRM

Hello,
    Since 7.3.4 updating cron runs on server without errors but no makes any changes in CRM. Now updated to 7.4.6 and still doesn't work, not possible to get any email.

Cron set to:
    cd /path/to/my/domain_name/crm; /usr/lib64/php8.0/bin/php-cgi -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

I have Cron report like:

=== Information ===
    Result[20544]: Success
    Duration Time: 00d 00h 00m 00s
    Duration Period: 2023-05-30 11:35:01 - 2023-05-30 11:35:01

=== Command Output (0.0 B) ===
    There was no output from the command or it was suppressed.

Please help to fined the problem.

Hi ravolar,

Please check if this issue is only in receiving incoming emails. If yes, then it may not be a cron error, but an error with the IMAP settings of your email address.
    In any case, please provide the latest error log of your EspoCRM instance (located in [your-instance-folder]/data/logs directory).

Comment

I realized cron stopped to work on 22.03. Last full log file also was created on 22.03.

Attached Files

Comment

ravolar,

Perhaps it makes sense to change the cron to the next one?

* * * * * /usr/lib64/php8.0/bin/php-cgi -f /path/to/my/domain_name/crm/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

I can only say with certainty that the point here is not the new version of EspoCRM.

Comment

With
          /usr/lib64/php8.0/bin/php-cgi -f /path/to/my/domain_name/crm/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1
          the same problem, no one scheduled task works. Todays log attached. I deleted 1 old email account, what didn't work, it didn't help.

Could it be problem in folders on any files rights?

Server gives me success, no errors:

=== Information ===
          Result[20544]: Success
          Duration Time: 00d 00h 00m 01s
          Duration Period: 2023-05-30 15:15:01 - 2023-05-30 15:15:02

=== Command Output (0.0 B) ===
          There was no output from the command or it was suppressed.

Attached Files

Comment

ravolar,

No, there is no problem with rights and/or permissions here.

The log shows the following error:
            ERROR: (0) cannot login, user or password wrong; POST /EmailAccount/action/testConnection; line: 243, file: /data05/virt051/domeenid/www.ravolar.ee/crm/vendor/laminas/laminas-mail/src/Storage/Imap.php.
            Here it can affect the receipt of emails in the system. But you can try to fix it after setting up the cron.

I understand correctly that your EspoCRM instance is hosted on cPanel? If so, then there can actually be many variations of the introduction of the cron line. The following simpler example also works for someone: php -f /path/to/my/domain_name/crm/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

You need to try different options. Check if the path to PHP is correct. It might even be an issue.​

Comment

Unfortunately it still doesnt work. I got error with last code. logs also not created. Could be there any conflict in database?

Comment

Working...
              X