No announcement yet.

Inquiry Regarding WhatsApp Integration with CRM for Enhanced Team Communication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inquiry Regarding WhatsApp Integration with CRM for Enhanced Team Communication

Hello Espo Team and developers,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to make an inquiry regarding our current usage of WhatsApp Business for customer conversations. We have a team consisting of over 20 individuals, but we are encountering a limitation with WhatsApp, as it only supports up to 4 devices simultaneously.

I would like to inquire if there is a possibility to integrate WhatsApp with our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, specifically with Espo, in order to facilitate customer chats. This integration would enable our entire team to utilize WhatsApp concurrently, ensuring efficient communication with our customers.

Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to hearing from you regarding any potential solutions or suggestions.

Best regards,

Hi yubra, there is no official support for WhatApps. But don't take my words for it, I'm just another user like yourself.

I do remembering seeing a Third-Party extension that support it. However I don't care about Whatapps so I don't save it, you might want to have a look at that demo and ask the developer. Unfortunately I can't remember which developer it was from (there only about 6-7 that contribute to the forum).

You can browser through the list here:
    Contribute to o-data/EspoCRM-Learning-and-Design development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

You can see our solutions:

EspoCRM extension "Messenger center" from BPM4B. Extension can be customized, extended, and configured to meet the unique needs of your business.

All of them support WABA. Also some of them support other messengers and internal bot support

Site is public beta now

Comment

Your inquiry regarding WhatsApp integration with CRM for improved team communication is a great idea. It can indeed enhance your customer interactions and streamline communication within your team.
        WhatsApp CRM integration can provide a solution to the limitation you've encountered with WhatsApp supporting only up to 4 devices simultaneously. With this integration, your entire team can efficiently use WhatsApp for customer chats through your CRM system.
        I recommend reaching out to your CRM provider, Espo, to discuss the feasibility of such integration and explore potential solutions. It could significantly benefit your team's productivity and customer service.​
        Last edited by AllanaAvreson; 01-27-2024, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X