Setting up Cron - newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up Cron - newbie

I have a new Cpanel installation. I have set up Espocrm and imported date and it is looking great. Now I am trying to set up emails and got to the cron bit. Nothing works so I guess I need to set something up. I tried runnung www.mydomain.com/espo/cron.php and get 404 error. The cron.php file exists containing
    $sapiName = php_sapi_name();

if (substr($sapiName, 0, 3) != 'cli') {
    die("Cron can be run only via CLI");
    }

include "bootstrap.php";

$app = new \Espo\Core\Application();
    $app->runCron();​

Sorry to ask for help but if anyone has succeeded and can spare some time to help I would be really grateful

Regards
    Tony Ayling

Have you followed the instructions here: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...ing-up-crontab
    CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Hi

Yes I read the document but I am using Cpanel and there seems to be no doco for that. I think what i have is working as under Administration-> Jobs I have a list of successes and pendings. THe main think that I have not got working seems to be the fetching of emails.
      Thanks

Tony

Comment

Why do I see code like that? You seem to doing more than what is necessary! Share (screenshot) what your CRON setting/menu in Cpanel look like.

Comment

Go to Administration > ScheduledJob

Copy the command you see on the alert at the top of the page

On CPanel just search for cron and paste the command without ****** as in the Screenshot bellow
          Attached Files
          CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
          Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Thanks - copy and pasted into cpanel and seems to be working - emails were sent out in a mass email.
            Now I need to get the Fetch Emails working - I am guessnig if cron is working it will be something to do with SMTP etc.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Tony Ayling

Comment

• espcrm
              espcrm commented
              Editing a comment
              Fetch is IMAP/POP (incoming)

SMTP is sending out email setting.
          Working...
          X